Sunday 20 January 2008

Driving and writing

This weekend was to be when I would book driving lessons and do some writing. I have not booked driving lessons and done very little writing. But there's a few hours left.

Having just turned 26 it's fairly embarassing not to have a driving license, but I've been able to get by fairly well without one so far. Still, I don't want to get to the point where I really need to be able to drive and don't have a license, hence the strategy of getting it now.

Watched Match of the Day for the first time in ages last night. Spurs really should have scored 4 in the first half against Sunderland, but ultimately were lucky to get the win as Sunderland could easily have scored one or two in the second half. Still, the club has its mind on the knockout competitions for the next week.

No comments: